About Tripsitter Clinic
Ketamine & Ketamine Therapy
- What is ketamine and ketamine therapy?
- Is ketamine and ketamine therapy legal and safe?
- How does ketamine provide relief for individuals with mental health conditions?
- Who is eligible and not eligible for ketamine therapy?
- What mental health conditions can ketamine treat?
- What side effects are associated with ketamine therapy?
Our Physicians & Tripsitters
Treatment & the Experience
- How do I become a patient?
- What is a treatment session like and how will I feel during it?
- How long do the treatment sessions last?
- What is the ideal environment for my treatment sessions?
- Can I function normally after treatment? What about the next day?
- How many treatment sessions must I have to experience the healing effects of ketamine?
Pricing & Subscription Plans
Scheduling, Appointments, & Telehealth
- Is Tripsitter Clinic HIPAA compliant?
- How do I schedule my initial physician consultation?
- How do I schedule a follow up consultation with my physician?
- What will my physician consultation be like?
- I’m a patient. How do I schedule a treatment session with a tripsitter?
- What will my treatment session with a tripsitter be like?
Patient Policies & Procedure
- How do I reach patient support?
- How do I reach my physician?
- When will I receive my medication?
- I haven’t received my medication. Who should I contact?
- Can I self-administer the ketamine medication without the guidance of one of your Tripsitters?
- I need to cancel or reschedule my appointment. How do I do that?